Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Full-Time Branch Coordinator for our Sacramento Office you will be responsible for promoting and achieving growth within the office service territory. This will include conducting the day-to-day operations of the office, performing caregiver orientations, onboarding and hands-on skills training, attending recruiting events, developing local recruiting partnerships and ensuring the service area hiring needs are being met. Maintaining good relationships with local client referral sources is also part of this role. This position requires someone who is creative and dynamic with a “Yes we can!” attitude.
This is not a remote position
Cambrian Homecare is an excellent setting to start a career in healthcare or to find yourself making a difference in the lives of the aging, injured or developmentally disabled. We are looking for a Full-Time Care Staffing Coordinator for our Tustin office. A Care Staffing Coordinator is invested in assisting us in providing quality care and making quality matches between our experienced Caregivers and valued Clients.
What Cambrian can do for you!
- Comprehensive health, Vision, and Dental insurance with Kaiser
- 401 K/Employer matching
- Discounts on restaurants, amusement parks, movie tickets, and more!
- Employee appreciation events
- Opportunities for growth! As we grow, you grow with us!